Pricing is for orders within the Continental United Sates. All other orders will be calculated on a per order basis.
- Bella ART offers the option for store pickup. If you live in Rhode Island or will be in the Johnston area, you have the ability to select "Store Pickup" for your shipping option. Please allow 2-3 days for orders to be processed. You will be notified when your order is ready for pick up.
- Orders are shipped either via USPS ground or USPS 2nd day to every address in the 48 contiguous states. we ship most orders within 3-7 business days. Please call us for estimates for next day shipping charges.
- Credit card orders will not be charged until the order is shipped
- Sales tax of 7% will be applied to all Rhode Island orders
- Shipping costs for orders within the Continental U.S. are as follows:
Amt of order USPS Ground USPS 2nd day
- $00.00 - $24.99 $6.75 $14.25
- $25.00 - $40.00 $6.95 $14.25
- $41.00 - $60.00 $7.25 $16.25
- $61.00 - $80.00 $9.25 $20.25
- $81.00-$100.00 $11.25 $25.25
- $101.00-$150.00 $13.25 $30.25
- $151.00-$300.00 FREE $39.25
- $301.00+ FREE FREE
- Bella ARTonline is happy to accept returns for unused or defective products . If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of the product you receive, you are entitled to a full replacement or refund. a minimum restocking fee of $5.00 or 15% will be charged on all returned items and will be reflected on the amount credited to your account
- returns must be made within 30 days of purchase. Bella ARTonline does not offer refunds after 30 days from the date you received the order.
- you will receive credit for the price of the products returned plus any taxes minus the original shipping costs.
- as long as products are returned within 30 days of the delivery date, restocking fees will be waived for any defective products or caused by a shipping error
- your credit card will be credited within 10 business days of receiving your return shipment.
- Due to variations in administrative practices of credit card companies, please allow up to two full billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement
- Please include a copy of your original packing slip invoice along with a short note telling us why you're returning the item.
- Return shipments that do not meet the above will be refused and returned.
- Bella ARTonline has taken measures to ensure that shopping at Bella ARTonline is a safe and enjoyable experience for our valued customers. We use Secure Sockets Layering (SSL) to encrypt your personal credit information, including your credit card number, before it travels over the Internet. SSL technology is the industry standard for secure online transactions. Because we use SSL, placing an order online is just as safe as giving your credit card number over the telephone.
- The SSL protocol has become the universal standard on the Web for authenticating sites and for encrypting communications between users and Web servers. With SSL, all information is encrypted by the sending software and decrypted by the receiving software, protecting private information from interception over the Internet.
- In addition, all data sent over an encrypted SSL connection is protected with a mechanism for detecting tampering - that is, for automatically determining whether the data has been altered in transit. This means that customers can confidently send private data, such as personal information, to your Web site, trusting that SSL keeps it private and confidential.